Digital Sales Manager is a full-time position with SummitMedia, LLC. The DSM’s primary responsibility is to oversee the achievement of monthly digital revenue goals through the sales of digital products and services. Digital Sales Managers are responsible for maintaining a high level of digital sales activity for their market in the form of regular client/AE meetings. They are to maintain accurate revenue forecast for digital revenue as well as attending regular digital client meetings with the account management team. They are responsible for ongoing training of the sales team and personally maintaining a high level of expertise on current and emerging digital topics. Digital Sales Managers will report to the VP of Digital Sales and the GM for their market of responsibility.
• General understanding of the digital media landscape and how it works for advertisers
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in outside sales
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales management preferred
• Strong understanding of digital marketing topics (SEO, PPC, Website Design, Display and Video Advertising, retargeting)
• High level of comfort with general marketing topics (position, effective commercial messages, consumer behavior)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail
• Current experience in a similar position is preferred
• Proven ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Team player with a commitment to relationship-building, both internally and externally
Please send your resume to:
Attn: Karolyn Mulvaney
Re: Digital Sales Manager Position
No phone calls, please.
It is the policy of SummitMedia to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.