SummitMedia, LLC (HOT 98.1, 107.3 JAMZ, 99.5 Jack FM & X.98.5 FM) in Greenville, SC, has immediate openings for part-time on-site event personnel on our station street teams.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executing station events as directed by the promotions director
- Operating station vehicles (must have a current driver’s license)
- Setting up, managing and tearing down station events (must be able to repeatedly lift 20+/- pounds)
- Other duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to drive station vehicle (driver’s license)
- Ability to interact with listeners in person
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
This is a career opportunity at a first-class facility. SummitMedia cultures are positive, creative team environments where people can grow and thrive!
Please send your resume to: Attn Stephanie Jackson
220 North Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601
or email resume to greenvillejobs (at) summitmediacorp.com
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.